Senior Development Manager
HRM Solutions is looking for a dynamic person to fill a great opportunity with a leading real estate developer in Dubai.
- Provide support for a “Project” in the due diligence, feasibility, business plan, joint venture (where appropriate), master plan, infrastructure plan, product mix, and design.
- Co-ordinate inputs of sales, marketing, property management and project management.
- Co-ordinate as necessary internal and external teams in successfully preparing development plans.
- Assist in securing multiple stakeholder and JV partner agreement, preparation of board papers and committee presentations, obtaining approvals according to strategic plans and driving the development process.
- Influence and manage stakeholders in preparing business plans, other meetings and acting as the client representative for the Project when DD not present
- Assist and support with negotiations on JV Contracts and Shareholder Agreements when in a JV structure. Assist in land sale and purchase agreements, lease negotiations, zoning rights and client corporate governance procedures
- Identify and define scope and strategy along with HoD and DD for delivery of the development pipeline including legal, financial, market research, strategic marketing, sales, project management, architects, planners and all engineering disciplines
- Support and assist with master planning and infrastructure planning teams while working cross functionally with finance in creating a profitable overall feasibility program
- Assist with product definition, design brief, project brief, cost estimation and budgeting initiatives with the help of Project Management and other functions within the company
- Manage stakeholder relationships at all levels within identified Country/Region including liaison with local authorities, CEO of stakeholders partners and key business affiliate
- 10 years relevant experience out of which 5 years should be at an equivalent Management level at a recognized real estate and property development business
- 5 years in Management Experience real estate development within residential, commercial, retail, entertainment and/or hospitality
- Good understanding of real estate finance, feasibilities and business plans
|Job Category||Real Estate|