A leading Construction Supplies company is looking for a Sales Manager – Middle East & Europe.
- To direct, support and oversee all aspects of Company’s Sales Growth Strategy.
- To increase and grow sales, profit and exceed annual sales (double digit annually).
- Develop and establish new markets and distributorship networks.
- Manage and direct customer base and territory objectives.
- Ensure all required information is provided in a timely and comprehensive manner.
- Manage day to day sales activities, pipelines, distributor/channel partners.
- Work with Managing Director, EMEA and management team to negotiate and approve all sales agreements.
- Ensure account profitability
- Manage customer complaints and issues
- Minimum 5-7 years of Business to Business Sales Leadership experience in the Middle East Region with a proven track record of achieving sales.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and growing market territory.
- Post tensioning product sales experience is ideal, however, candidates with Construction product sales in GCC region would be considered.
|Salary Package||Very Competetive|