Sales Manager – Corporate
On behalf of a renowned hotel in Bahrain, HRM Solutions is looking for a Sales Manager – Corporate.
- Solicit new and existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals through telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, site inspections and written communication.
- Prepare correspondence to customers, internal booking reports and file maintenance.
- Participate in daily business review meeting, pre-convention meetings, training and other sales-related meetings as required.
- Work with other departments within the hotel to provide quality service to customers.
- Attend trade shows, community events and industry meetings – travel may be required.
- Develop/maintain knowledge of market trends, competition and customers.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- At least two (2) years of full-service hotel sales experience, exceptional sales, organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word, exceptional knowledge of group meeting sales, revenue optimization and presentation.
- Knowledge of hotel and competitive market.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
|Job Category||Hospitality Industry|
|Salary Package||850 BHD to 1,000 BHD Basic + Single room + Mobile + yearly ticket & Medical|