Event Sales Manager
On behalf of a renowned hotel in Dubai, HRM Solutions is looking for a Event Sales Manager.
- As an Event Sales Manager for a premium hotel, you will assist in meeting and banquet efforts to maximise revenue, profit, and the satisfaction of guests and vendor relations.
- Solicit new and existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals through telephone solicitation, outside sales calls.
- Work with other departments within the hotel to provide quality service to customers.
- Develop/maintain knowledge of market trends, competition and customers.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
- He/She will develop the team through the coordination of an onboard plan and continued development efforts to ensure that the team is fully prepared to offer an exceptional conference and event experience
- Assist the Director of Sales to maximize conference and banqueting revenue and profit through pro-active selling techniques, calendar/time management, and pricing strategy
- Ensure the highest standards of conference and banqueting business processes
- Implement an effective selling strategy and ensure this strategy is understood and executed by all team members
- Ensure fairness in vendor selection and with vendor pricing, such that non-contracted customers receive the same rates (quotes) regardless of the chosen booking channel used
- Maintain consistent communication with the training and development department to ensure teams at all levels are trained and developed through the use of structured training calendars and programs
- Previous experience working within the hospitality industry
- Arabic speaking candidates are preferred
|Job Category||Hospitality Industry|