HRM Solutions is looking for a dynamic person to fill a great opportunity with a leading real estate developer in Dubai.
- Assist the Development Director or Senior Development Manager in due diligence, business plan, joint venture document (where appropriate) feasibility studies, master plan, infrastructure plans, product mix and design.
- Assist with the management of internal or external teams in successfully executing commercially viable development options.
- Work closely with finance and project management as a team member in support of the Development Director and Senior Development Manager.
- Assist with preparation of feasibilities and business plans.
- Assist the DD/SDM in identifying and defining scope and strategy for delivery of the development pipeline including legal, financial, market research, strategic marketing, sales, project management, architects, planners and all engineering disciplines
- Assist the DD/SDM with managing with the master planning and infrastructure teams while working cross functionally with finance in creating a profitable overall feasibility program
- Gather all required financial data and assist the DD/SDM in development and regular update of feasibility models to set business plan strategy and monitor success against target KPI’s
- Assist with the management of product definition, project brief, design brief, cost estimation and budgeting initiatives with the help of Project Management and other functions within the company
- Support management with Architect and other design consultant selection with the advice and consent of the DD/SDM. Carry out the procurement and commercial management of planning and design consultants.
- Assist with the identification and documentation of business risks including political risk. Analyze, evaluate and rank overall risk exposure, including technical, financial and human resources.
- Assist in risk mitigation measures to ensure that the business cases are secure to meet profit and margin targets
- 5- 8 years relevant experience out of which 3 years should be at an equivalent Management level at a recognized real estate and property development business
- 3-5 years Management Experience in real estate development within residential, commercial, retail, entertainment and/or hospitality industries
|Job Category||Real Estate|
|Salary Package||commensurate with experience|