Assistant F&B Manager
On behalf of a high profile confidential resource, HRM Solutions is looking for a highly motivated and passionate F&B Manager, delivering warm, generous and informative service.
- The Assistant Food and Beverage Manager will oversee the food and beverage areas within the hotel. Responsibilities may include scheduling, forecasting and training, ensuring compliance with federal, state and local laws as well as all operating procedures.
- This person may also coordinate special events at the hotel.
- The Assistant Food and Beverage Manager must have strong communication and analytical skills.
- Food and Beverage cost control experience is helpful.
- The Assistant Food and Beverage Manager will work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment.
- Minimum of 5+ years as F&B Management preferred
- Wine/beverage knowledge in an upscale environment preferred
- Ideal applicant should have strong organizational skills, ability to work with flexible work schedule, be a team player and a dynamic leader
- Experienced in large volume operations and catering/outdoor events
- Cost effective management, a must
|Job Category||Hospitality Industry|
|Salary Package||AED 5,000|