Our Executive Search experts take a different approach to their task, in that they look for the best individual for the role and approach them directly, rather than waiting for them to approach the recruiter. It is very common for the most suitable individual to already have a role, so it’s a case of finding them. As such executive search agents target the “grey area” of the market i.e. people who are not actively looking for jobs but when presented with an opportunity may move. We estimate this is somewhere around 70% of the workforce and when we find these candidates, we find out that they are not registered with recruitment agents or actively interviewing anywhere. They are a great pool of candidates and add tremendous value to your firm.
Our assessment experts work with clients to accurately assess senior executive teams at these critical moments, providing the insights needed to ensure the right executives are in the right roles today and offering the developmental recommendations to make sure future leaders are prepared for the challenges ahead.
- Our multi-method approach to assessing senior-level executives is the most comprehensive and predictive of leadership success. As a result, we are able to deliver actionable information about executive strengths, limitations and risks.
- We combine an evaluation of business and functional competencies and rigorous referencing with our proprietary measurement of Executive Intelligence — the specific set of cognitive skills that enable superior executive performance.
- As a global leader in CEO and board director recruitment, we have long-standing relationships with, and knowledge of, the world’s top talent and unmatched insight into the qualities necessary for exceptional leadership.
Too often, companies make critical hiring, promotion and development decisions based on inadequate, incomplete and undependable information.
Our assessment approach provides accurate and objective information about key players’ strengths and weaknesses that enable organizations to make thoughtful, informed leadership decisions. These insights can point to development needs for individual executives, reveal opportunities to improve executive team effectiveness and help make distinctions between CEO finalist candidates.
Key turning points:
- Executive Succession Planning and Development
- CEO Transition and Team-Building
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Strategic Shifts or Reorganization
- Senior Team Effectiveness